Want to get your hands messy and learn a little more about pottery?
Our three hour introduction to pottery is perfect for you. Come alone or in a group and learn the basics of pottery. We all remember making mud pies and playing in the mud as children... our hope is that above all else, this introductory session evokes that incredible childlike sense of creativity, inspiration and freedom. Afterall, we're simply playing around with some lovely mud!
Located at her home studio, Jude Jeha will guide you through the class and teach you specific pottery techniques to make your creation unique.
- Bring your imagination and a huge sense of playfulness!
- Wear old clothes and even bring an apron, you will get wonderfully messy (just like you used to when making mud pies as a child)!
- Come fully caffeinated or Fonzie Abbot is directly across the road
- Tea, coffee and light snacks provided
- BYO is accepted for any of our evening classes
- Tie long hair back to avoid getting clay in your hair
- Remove jewellery as you'll be working with your hands... and clay!
- Must wear closed toe, comfortable shoes
- Your pieces will be dishwasher, microwave, ovenproof and food safe
- For safety: you must be 15 years or over to attend any of our classes
- BYO masks for certain classes (see course notes)